Electrical Emergency In Calgary, AB
A customer had tried to install a GFCI breaker for a hot tub using the wrong breaker (bolt In rather then a push In) and caused a line to short circuit resulting in a catastraghfic melt down of his electrical panel which could have caused a fire. The power could not be turned back on and Total Electrical Solutions were call upon to come to assess and fix the problem.
We had to get a City of Calgary Electrical Permit. Then, we had to call out Enmax Trouble to do an emergency power disconnect to the house. We then removed the old burnt and melted STAB-LOK electrical panel and replaced it with a new SIEMENS electrical panel and all new breakers. We started and completed this job in just 6 HRs and got the customers power back on.
When dealing with electricity, you should always call a trusted professional company.
Electrical Emergency Gallery
3 Electrical Safety Tips To Protect Your Home This Fall
With fall finally here, most homeowners are taking a bit of time to enjoy the many different aspects that make this season such a great time of year. With so much to do this fall, it can be easy to f […]
Benefits Of A Backup Generator
Want to ensure that you and your loved ones always remain safe and comfortable? Then you need to make sure you always have dependable electricity, which you can do with a home backup generator. By en […]